ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this early 182 known? HS53LGU

walker182

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Does anyone know of this Rb? Would this be a press release car ?

Attachments

• FCE464B0-6B87-417C-BC99-5D726586EB23.png
    FCE464B0-6B87-417C-BC99-5D726586EB23.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 75

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah would’ve been a press car on a plate that early.
Not sure if it’s the same as one of the RBs that was on top gear, but one of those was in a very sorry state a few years ago, guy trashed it and didn’t realise it was an important car.

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah would’ve been a press car on a plate that early.
Not sure if it’s the same as one of the RBs that was on top gear, but one of those was in a very sorry state a few years ago, guy trashed it and didn’t realise it was an important car.
This is one of the top gear cars, different plate. Sorry state as of late 2017.
CEACB876-1B39-4C82-B5ED-1EC1FF8C65CE.jpeg

walker182

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Value wise do we think it would be worth more if in good condition in comparison to any other RB ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
Value wise do we think it would be worth more if in good condition in comparison to any other RB ?

My own personal view would be yes, provided it was in a top notch condition. History is always important on any car, but by how much is anybody’s guess. As it stands it looks like a tired old RB.

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
It’s a selling point, personally I don’t think it’s worth more. More cool points than anything. Maybe in a few more years if/when values start to really appreciate. But conditional and history are more important IMO

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member

Yeah probably worth a hair more than a standard 182, as above if it's in good nick though. I assume it has sat nav like the other RB press cars I've seen?

walker182

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
I think I spy a sat nav ???

Attachments

• 75AE36B4-577C-41D3-9CBE-06A3F0E0B31A.jpeg
    75AE36B4-577C-41D3-9CBE-06A3F0E0B31A.jpeg
    596 KB · Views: 57

walker182

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
It’s not up for sale as such but I’m hoping I can make a offer on it -

Currently all I know is it’s not running, something to do with either ecu or some kind of other module [emoji2371]

No mot or a drivers seat at the moment but hey.