ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this V6 anyones on here?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Elise, Duster
Is this the cat C one? There's one knocking around atm iirc and the owners trying to hide it.

Last edited:

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I had a bit of a prang in my liquid yellow vee in late nov, anyway the bodywork has been repaired, and all is fine, but they did a terrible job of matching the liquid yellow paintwork, and it really needs all panels to be resprayed to sort out the problem, only problem is the insurance company are saying they wont pay out any more, i need to get evidence of the current value of an 05 liquid vee with 18000 miles so my claims manager at the bodyshop can try and renegotiate the claim, other wise i could be looking at a £4100 bill,

please if anyone can help me i would really appreciaite it, i have been over to the body shop and it is so sad seeing my beautiful car with mismatching panels and i really need to get this done,

Also
i havent had the car back yet, obviously i wasnt going to accept the paintwork as it was, but then they start telling me that the insurance company only authorised 9.5k worth of repairs, and they estimated the price of some parts wrongly (you don't say!!) so they had gone over this agreed figure, al...

PS-
these arent the current owners posts- they are the previous owner -1, i made the person selling it aware-
Cheers
Steve

Last edited:

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Yes mate

Nuumber #310-- Current owner selling, previous owner 'plumber' on V6 clio.net, previous Owner DanPD

the Other LY on pistonheads ( in Ireland) is the unrecorded crashed one- the current owner is gutted when he found out-

S

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
So both LY on PH have been in bashes :(

yep- Sad

With any car I would like to make up my own mind whether to buy if a car has had a prang, ( never bought one to sell I may add) however if someone ( like colin ) had documented that they damaged a bumper on a kerb for example & had it reprayed then it wouldnt put me off as the car is still mechanically sound, however we dont actually know what happened to this car in terms of damage, reviewing the guys post- nearly 11k's worth of repairs- thats a bit more than a door-

Im pretty sure both current owners were unaware of the damage prior to listing their LY's- however they are both aware now as the guy from ireland happened to join the V6 forum, & I spoke to the current owner of this one ^^ whether he believed what I was saying is another thing.-- if it was straight for that price it would already be at home with me being prepped-

S

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Listerine & Poledo
Arfe there any Vee's left which have mileage on them but not been through a repair of some description :(

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Arfe there any Vee's left which have mileage on them but not been through a repair of some description :(

Yep there's loads but there's lots that are trying to hide things! I must have looked at about 10 before I got mine!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI
The one is question here also had a prang when it was owned in swindon, i drove passed to see it had mounted a roundabout, cant remember when it was. looked like all near side damage and wheel had pretty bad damage to.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
Thats very nice indeed. Alot seem to have been damaged in one form or another which is ashame.

Rear wheel drive and a short wheel base seems to spoil peoples day's on a regular basis lol

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
i bet 70%+ of that quote was just for the parts, aint cheap for these, especially frm dealers, let alone 2nd hand
Agree- however you cant get to 11k from a door & wing etc- the would need to be a fairly long parts list-

Even if you just went- door wing quarter pod seat sill etc tec I doubt that would top 7k

S