ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is tinting your windows chavy?

Yozza'd Titanium 182
I use to have a black 1.2 dynamique with rear twinted windows and it look quite smart at night time!

Do you think its chavy, honest opinion

Thanks
James

Yozza'd Titanium 182
Yes thats what i was thinking, i had fully tint but it was "OK" cos it was a black car. imo anyway!

Something a little see-threw mite look nicer, but its certainly not at the top of my list!

How mike jayne and chris' project coming on gaz?

MCS R56
It can be but a lot of cars can pull it off, imo. SUV's look good with tints, as do some Mini's. Nova, Corsa etc usually look gash.

clio 182,ff + 1.5 dci
I think it depends on what the rest of the car looks like, if its abit of a beaten up ride with ruff 13" alloys crap exaust etc it will look like a complete chav charriot.
But it can look real good if it a smart car that has been tastfully modded.
The main problem is that some people have less taste than sourecrowt.
podb37_16.jpg

clio 182,ff + 1.5 dci
This one dont look to cool either. Bad modding almost takes your eyes away from the fact the windows are even in it. lol
109_0941.jpg

clio 172,astra 1.6, rs125
I think they look good if not too dark, hes mine

Attachments

• Photo-0061a.jpg
    Photo-0061a.jpg
    507.9 KB · Views: 199
alot will say depends on how dark, colour of the car, imo black ones are ok e.g. russ@gass would look gd, but mine (avatar) better without/or very light, chavvy tends to be darker

Turbo LY R27
Window tints always look good on 172s in silver. I think tints that do actually tint the windows look good. Not limo black tho, looks much more effective if you can see through them, but at night the always look limo black any way. I got standard tints on my r27 and in the dark they look black as fook!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
If you have the rears tinted and the fronts are completely see through then it looks stupid.. Don't see what's chav about it though.

clio 200 F4Rt
lol

good question!!

just a bit of light hearted fun!

tho... i wouldnt mind being the one in the red & yellow... he looks off his tree! :D

I use to have a black 1.2 dynamique with rear twinted windows and it look quite smart at night time!

Thanks
James
I don't think they are as long as you don't go too dark. I got a very light tint on mine for 2 reasons.

1. If you go too dark you instantly turn into a chav.
2. To keep the filth happy.

Yozza'd Titanium 182

Thanks
James
I don't think they are as long as you don't go too dark. I got a very light tint on mine for 2 reasons.

1. If you go too dark you instantly turn into a chav.
2. To keep the filth happy.

yeah thats a good point, tinted windows tend to raise suspision

Yozza'd Titanium 182
Yea you have a good point beef-mc, i but it has to be on a black car imo, suppose silver could look kewl

Polo Bluemotion
Not the best of pics, buts heres mine. During the day it looks very light all around,but at night they look alot darker

fcs023.jpg