ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

!!!!!!issues help!!!!!!

clio 172
okay just brought a clio 182 04 reg from auction, when i went to drive home b4 i left the auction car park the car was flat, so i borrowed their jump pak, started...but then cut out after being started for 2mins, but i realised a load of lights on the dash...abs,stop,battery light,traction control,service light, so i went to halfords bought a battery fitted it and started straight away,but the lights are still on, wen i was driving home i realised that when i had it in 3rd gear and kept the revs at 3k the stop light and battery light will go out, i looked in the book and it says that the service light will come on if there is a bulb out, i cant remember, does any 1 know what the hell i can do or has n e 1 had a similar problem,

thanks