ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

It all changes in a split second...

Turbos.
What was odd was that he steered left, and the car just went straight on, like it had understeer. That makes no sense, so am guessing there was another car pushing alongside?

Arctic Blue FF 182
The fire extinguisher floats off just after he hits the leon. Sketchyyyy.

This^^^ Not good. Someone should take note for attaching it more securely next time! Not only could he not deploy it, if that hit him that would do some serious damage! It's scary at work sometimes seeing how or what people mount their extinguishers too!

Nasty crash, got out pretty damn quick considering

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
that is mental. the extinguisher flying about like that was not something youd ever expect to see in racing like this.

SG9 Forester STi
Jesus! No way he could have avoided that, he's a very lucky man to get out okay though.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
It was covered by the car infront so came out of no where. That would have been one hell of a shock.

Although I think he would have stood more chance if he tried to go the right side of the leon.

Fiesta ST200
Wow, that is horrible and lucky at the same time!

Problem being he stood on the anchors and locked up when he saw the leon. Natural reaction. Not saying im an expert and would have avoided it before i get flamed! :p

Suzuki Swift Sport
What was odd was that he steered left, and the car just went straight on, like it had understeer. That makes no sense, so am guessing there was another car pushing alongside?

Sounds like the wheels were locked up causing him to go straight on.

Nasty crash that!

SG9 Forester STi
I watched this again last night and I realised how many retards comment on Youtube videos.