ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

It just looks wrong... :(

S2000
Looks strange.

IMO if you are going to spend that much money to try and replicate a 172 then you should at least do it to a 3 door.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
would be wicked if it actually had a 172 engine in it. performance and practicality! ;)

Da

Less
good effort i agree, but it still looks wrong! Oh and as said the performance would be a bit of a giveaway, lol!

Megane Mk4
I dunno eh ?? he says he's spent "thousands" on it ....
Wouldn't it have been cheaper just to go get a 172??

:(

Monaro VXR
Falsely advertised says its in the lowest insurance group then says its in group 2 last time i checked the lowest insurance group was group 1. or has the scale now change from 2 - 20...

:D:D

Not that bad though upgrade brakes / suspension and get a 172 lump in there be quite cool.

Still a good effort. Could still fool tw*ts in the sheds thinking it's a real 172. The new RS clio should have a 5door option, will get alot more sales. Will lok weird, but the new clio is weird lookin anyway, so will make no difference

my ph1 172 lookalike will be a five door, but it will have something special under the bonnet ;) roll on september :evil:

all it needs is the engine now. Tbh i think its a good effort & at least they have used the right bits on it.