ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

It's A Bit Chilly Out

After washing my car I went inside for some dinner, i go back outside to find this.

011.jpg

Why wash it when it's that cold?!

Where do you think the rest of the water goes when you wash it, and what do you think will happen to that water as well? ;)

(it will go all over your drive, and no doubt freeze up, which will be monumentally fun [it won't be fun]!!)

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i stupidly snow foamed my car just after christmas and the foam froze! Won't be doing that again.

Why wash it when it's that cold?!

Where do you think the rest of the water goes when you wash it, and what do you think will happen to that water as well? ;)

(it will go all over your drive, and no doubt freeze up, which will be monumentally fun [it won't be fun]!!)

Its a small drip mate at -1 degrees, its hardly going to form sheet ice on the grass where i washed it. Besides the drips that were on my panels were not iced up.

Perhaps take a little more light hearted approach to the photo.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Should always take the car for a spin round the block mate after washing in this weather.