ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Its here whoo

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Loopy said:
I live in jarrow but that was taken outside my mates house in cramlington. Dont these new housing estates all look the same LOL
where is jarrow or cramstown lol

Danlp6 said:
Was it like a milkfloat whine?

Pretty much yeah.
Press the clutch and it goes slighty.
Not the easiest part to replace unless you have a ramp.
Car is quieter than a monk in a library after changing it!

Mike reckoned it was either that lower bearing or the water pump.

I'm glad i was a £47 bearing and not the £140+ water pump

I could here mine inside the car too, when people who knew little about cars kept telling me that there was something not right I had to get it looked at!

Clio Sport 172
I just bought the new bottom tensioner and the aux belt and ouch ouch ouch. Its cost nearly £80 for them both and then fitting ouch :eek:

I hope this stops the noise cos if it dont, here comes the expensive bits :(

Very nice mate, hope u enjoy it.

Your car looks like mine:
side2.gif

side3.gif

Loopy said:
I just bought the new bottom tensioner and the aux belt and ouch ouch ouch. Its cost nearly £80 for them both and then fitting ouch :eek:

I hope this stops the noise cos if it dont, here comes the expensive bits :(
Did you get the result you were looking for?

Clio Sport 172
Not sure yet as renault didnt have them in stock so the parts are getting fitted on monday. Lets hope this is the problem LOL

£80 is agood price, cheaper than Mike (Rentech) so they must of forgotten to add VAT on that!

The bearing alone is £47, labour rate will be around £60-70 alone I reckon :(

Clio Sport 172
Mark_Petty said:
Very nice mate, hope u enjoy it.

Your car looks like mine:
side2.gif

side3.gif

I prefer the wheels on yours, there 10 times better than mine. Will have to keep my eye out for some

Clio Sport 172
Will 17"s fit our cars with no scrubbinh cos if they wont i think i will just stick with 16"

The golden rule on larger rims: 16's for Go, 17's for Show!

They do fit, many people on here have 17's, depends how much your car is lowered i guess.