ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Its Here

Quote: Originally posted by Clart on 18 March 2005you think of peco, you think of max power/modified novas

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Peco and janspeed are the oldest zorsts in the business. Both brillaint quality, regardless of the fact that they are very Max power!

no peco are some of the worst exhausts i have ever seen

cliodude
They are stainless and last foreva!

let me guess you also think stainless doesnt rust lol

peco quality is debateable, my mate had a DTM one on his astra, sounded too raspy, didnt fit properly (hes a mechanic, so knows what hes doing) and quality of welds etc wasnt exactly good

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Quote: Originally posted by McBunny on 18 March 2005

no peco are some of the worst exhausts i have ever seen

cliodude
They are stainless and last foreva!

let me guess you also think stainless doesnt rust lol
Out of curiosity, what is a good exhuast to you...You slate K-tec constantly, Although i would neva buy a peco, i dont doubt there history within motorsport and road cars.

just look at that exhaust have you seen the diamater of the pipework and the restrictons in it !!! personally i like supersprint (race systems only) blue flame and the good japanese stuff

also who the hell paints and exhaust green !!!!!
:sick:

they have a history in motorsport ?? where since when ???

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Quote: Originally posted by wingman1 on 18 March 2005
all exhausts sound the same to me

Depends on what you get!
Quality will always shine through. If you go for a custom exhaust you can choose the sound&it will last alot longer because the build quality will be higher in my opinion.

A silver Honda

Quote: Originally posted by wingman1 on 18 March 2005
all exhausts sound the same to me

Theres a big difference between a Magnex and K-Tec zorst soundwise.

2005 Impreza WRX STI

peco = kappa tracksuit IMO, got to admit tho i had one back in the day! stainless steel powermater!not a big bore! ;) quality was good tho!! got to admit

500bhp Scoob

i had a peco boxer exhaust on my clio before i got my K-tec system. Fitment wasnt the best, but the sound was nice, not overly loud, but gave a nice deep note.

Was stainless steel aswell, so always looked good

Remapped derv Golf

Dont like massive bore exhausts on tiny engines!

My friend had a massive Peco on his Metro and I had a standard Metro (same engine) - I could wipe the floor with him!

Like shooting a pea out of an elephant gun!