ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

itunes - help please!!!

So used to have an old version of itunes on our old computer and it imported all my songs fine. We then got a new machine with windows 7 and installed the latest version of itunes. Now, it will not import all my songs. It will allow mw to import certain albums, but not others.

These albums were fine on the old version of itunes and xp!

Any suggestions!?

ValverInBits
MW?
Have you changed the music folder destination to the folder where all your albums are? sometimes easier.
In what way will it not import them? How are you importing?

Tried drag and drop and it will let some albulms transfer, but when I try to drag some it just does nothing - not even error codes! Then tried clicking on add folder to libary and same again!

Iceberg Ph1
Only thing I can think of is.. Was the albums your having issues with purchased via iTunes store? if so you need to log into the iTunes store and the Authorise your new computer with your account. I had this issue with a few songs I had, I then realised I hadn't done the above..

Edit: To Authorise you need to click 'Store' on the top bar and then click 'Authorise Computer'