ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iTunes question

1.8 Civic EX
album art....

i've just set up the account on the store and it's automatically gathered most of the album art. but how do i get the art for those that it couldnt find?

I've tryed getting the image from google images and "drag and drop" it onto the album but it doesn't do anything?

1.8 Civic EX
got it cheers ;)

another question...

it now keeps failing to sync...any ideas? (this is my first ipod lol)

1.8 Civic EX
lol it's all a bit trial and error....

found out it was failing due to a one track...i guess it was a dodgy file as i removed it from the library and it worked...

now i'm trying to understand compilations and how to get them come up as one album rather than a different album for each artist thats on there lol

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Indeed! LOL

Fun is not the word for first timers. But then there are quite a lot of options, too many to have all as big buttons. I'm going to have to go through and do the album art at some point me thinks. OCD says you can't have some and not the others.

1.8 Civic EX

cheers cCraig, i actually managed to find out myself in the end as my net went down yesterday so i was bored lol

Indeed! LOL

Fun is not the word for first timers. But then there are quite a lot of options, too many to have all as big buttons. I'm going to have to go through and do the album art at some point me thinks. OCD says you can't have some and not the others.

OCD does indeed say that all music must be 100% correct otherwise it's just wrong lol