ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

janspeed exhausts

Clio Trophy 463
Hi mate,

I once met an old timer who was telling all about gas flowing heads on his AX with throttle bodies and twin choke carbs etc etc, and he couldnt recommend Janspeed highly enough... he said he knew the founder.

Anyway, they seem to be a company with a good heritage in motorsport (design intakes and exhausts for Aston Martin) so i'd say they should be pretty good

Dan

Well I'm loving mine, I've had it fitted now including there sports cat for just over a month.

It's developed a nice deep tone, whilst remaining not too loud and does not suffer from any cabin drone / booming!

Weighs some 8kgs lighter than original exhaust and uses a single design rear box (can not been seen from behind) with 90mm rolled in slashed cut pipes. Bore size is 2.25".

Also comes with a lifetime guarantee. Combined with there sports cat it is allegegly good for 6hp.

JANSPEEDXXX.jpg

janspeed.jpg

ford racing puma
That sounds good. I have a Blueflame at the moment but find it slightly to loud for my old ears.
Have you got any sound clips?
cheers

7MAT said:
Well I'm loving mine, I've had it fitted now including there sports cat for just over a month.

It's developed a nice deep tone, whilst remaining not too loud and does not suffer from any cabin drone / booming!

Weighs some 8kgs lighter than original exhaust and uses a single design rear box (can not been seen from behind) with 90mm rolled in slashed cut pipes. Bore size is 2.25".

Also comes with a lifetime guarantee. Combined with there sports cat it is allegegly good for 6hp.

JANSPEEDXXX.jpg

janspeed.jpg

zippyy said:
That sounds good. I have a Blueflame at the moment but find it slightly to loud for my old ears.
Have you got any sound clips?
cheers

The Blueflame uses a 2.5" bore, so would be a little louder than the Janspeed.

No sound clips but I believe there are some posted on here, try a search.