ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

JMS Map -PROBLEM!!!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Pleased it's all sorted mate. As I said to you on the phone this is the first 'problem' we have had with the superb maps Henk designed for us so were keen to get it sorted - good news it was all down to user error ;)

Thanks for the other comments chaps, appreciate it :eek:
You would be better if you answered you phone on a Sunday... But I wouldn't either so its alrate :p

Looking for 182
OK everyone seems I need to own up to being bit of a NUMPTY!!!!!

Took the car out for a longer run this afternoon, and guess what???

we have VTec yo.....oops wrong car!!!

further to my opening post - I think I may have not let the car come up to temp correctly, so am I right in saying that on a 182 the water temp showing halfway does not mean the oil is up to temp etc etc ( my P1 used to have defi gauges giving me stacks of info)?

The map now seems to have kicked in, and jeez it transforms the car so so so much......unbelievable torque curve., the car pulls and pulls all the way to 7800rpm.
just been out hooning the thing around for over an hour, I seriously seriously can"t stress how good these maps are.

so again - apologies for being a NUMPTY.

Do you have any other mods?

Oh, and JMS are awesome :)

I have RS Tuner remap which opens up limiter to 7800 and am surprised how long it can take sometimes to properly warm up to allow...

The last iteration has a shorter warm up delay. In other words they reach their normal 7500 rpm limit sooner from engine start.