ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

John Lewis Pricematch query.

Mini JCW
Anyone here done it before or know the basic ins and outs?

Basically i'm after purchasing the Panasonic TX-P50VT65B from JL, which they have priced at £1799.

However i've found it at TPS Manchester and RGB direct (both reputable suppliers and both in stock w/actual stores too) for £1599 and £1589 respectively.

As my closest store is the JL in Nottingham, will they be able to pricematch to either of these stores?

Cheers

Anthony.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
We bought a cake mixer from john lewis online and did used the store pickup option.

I filed a price match request (before we'd even been to the store) straight away as there was another company selling the same model for about 60 quid cheaper - they refunded us within a couple of days. JL had it in stock and we wanted it straight away, so we just paid the extra figuring that 60 quid was not worth losing sleep over - but in the end we got it at that price anyway!

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
Anyone here done it before or know the basic ins and outs?

Basically i'm after purchasing the Panasonic TX-P50VT65B from JL, which they have priced at £1799.

However i've found it at TPS Manchester and RGB direct (both reputable suppliers and both in stock w/actual stores too) for £1599 and £1589 respectively.

As my closest store is the JL in Nottingham, will they be able to pricematch to either of these stores?

Cheers

Anthony.

not to have a pop. But couldn't you have just asked john lewis rather than people on a car forum? I have done it in the past for my tv via the web form

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
not to have a pop. But couldn't you have just asked john lewis rather than people on a car forum? I have done it in the past for my tv via the web form

Cs is one big happy family and help people in need of any advice :)

Leon Cupra 300
I've done it.. Check their T&C's. They'll only price match with a place that have stores IIRC.

Do it online.

A.N. Other
I did it online for my big Samsung TV, they met a competitor's deal which was cheaper and also included a blu-ray player. Winner!