ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jolla - Sailfish Mobile Phone

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Mini x 2
Looks just like every other smart phone on the market and doesn't seem to bring anything new or innovative. Can't see it succeeding tbh.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
does it?!

i throught the mulit tasking was very similar to the n9 and looked very different to anything else currently on the mark. give it a year or so to iron out software issues and i could be tempted

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
does it?!

i throught the mulit tasking was very similar to the n9 and looked very different to anything else currently on the mark. give it a year or so to iron out software issues and i could be tempted

LOL, i love your die hard way.

It will fail, not because its bad but because nobody will support it.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
I have to ask this Andy, but do you get some sort of perverse enjoyment out of buying awful mobile phones?! :p

​There's Die Hard and then there's Andy!

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Nokia's biggest problem was with their development teams who (I had the misfortune of having to deal with) seemed to have the arrogance of Apple ("we're right") but without actually being right, at all, ever.

Once they had an idea in their head it was the right way, you could have a thousand other people telling them it was wrong but the response was always "we know better". That worked out well in the end didn't it.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
just to dissapoint, i currently own a sony xperia running android and i love it ;-)

but saw this on the news and it interested me