ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jooliona

1.2 mk1 clio
f**k seeing Jooliona... Where the hell are my tints?!?!?!?!?!? :mad: :mad: :mad: I Dont care that much about the tints... its 40 quid out of my own pocket that i could use for other things.

Monaco Blue 172
^^ ahem. ever heard of a private message "fatman"?

anyway, hey Dan! yeah i'm well chuffed with it :D not too loud i don't think ;) hehe

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
Gonna have to take a look at this exhaust at next airfield, mines rattling like hell now and i need a quiteish exhaust.

Pop and see charlie @ pro speed fella. Top work by those guys, i have had 2 pro speed stealths now. One on my previous monaco and i have one on the RS 1 aswell.

Tungy
f**k seeing Jooliona... Where the hell are my tints?!?!?!?!?!? :mad: :mad: :mad: I Dont care that much about the tints... its 40 quid out of my own pocket that i could use for other things.

Well said mate. Dan has a reputation for taking peoples monees. Don't you Dan ;)

Monaco Blue 172
did i? they are looking a bit dead around the edge i suppose. yeah it's on my to-do list...