ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

junk in the trunk

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
It's only for tonight, I took it to get the bores measured & not been home yet. I'm at work and got 3 cameras watching it :rasp: so its all good

200 Gordini
installing another light in the boot seems like a good touch, interested how its done if there is a guide??

Jackets, Standard Ecu, tyre weld in ren wallet, spare wheel, maglite, torque wrench, dog leads etc etc i cant really remember

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
few subs amps etcs . turbo, standard suspension, shafts , lower arms hubs calipers , other engine parts lol . load of s**t really

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
My boot is full of my marshalling kit.Plus helmet for track days.Every time I bring it into the house, my missus puts it all back in the boot or leaves to get damp in the garage. grrr!!

lift number 1 @ btm
loads of s**t in mine at the moment:D
URL]

Trophy #490
A spare Speedline Turini. Oh and tyre shine and a few cloths for wiping the car down in emergencies. :eek:

Mine's got half a numberplate, Xenon light cluster, half a splitter, 1 foglight, a washer jet, arch liner, half a 182 upper grille, and various pieces of front bumper gubbins.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Mine's got half a numberplate, Xenon light cluster, half a splitter, 1 foglight, a washer jet, arch liner, half a 182 upper grille, and various pieces of front bumper gubbins.

How much for the xenon if its going?? Just curious!

Thanks, Sam!

172 Cup, AX trackbeast.
ok, so i was wondering yesterday what people use thier boot space for weather it has a relocated battery or old socks i wanna know lol and pics are a must !

here's my mess

n658041721_1621108_4736.jpg

You got a spare driver's side rear light? I need one!

My boot currently has two large plastic bags and a travel cot in it. Normally, it contains nothing more than the toolkit.

i have a magnetic for sale car sign in my boot big car garages use on it so in the event i see one of my friends or if i wantto piss someone off when theyre parked i put it on their car

"Navy" N17 TWO
Just a tripod and first aid kit at the moment

Have the ICE install sitting in the house that was in my Dci :)

Meg 250/E36 Touring
This could end up a funny thread!

I have:

-12 Pack of Carlsburg exports.
-Life Jacket
-Toilet Roll
-Fox's Glacier fruits (contents displaced around the boot)
-1 Walkie Talkie
-6 x 'SALE NOW ON' Flags

How random..

Mine so full of junk that i cannot even list it I know there at least 5 liters of used oil and least one box of tools and a box of spare and a box of consumerables ie seals etc plus mc donalds wrappers etc

its that bad theres no rear seats either in it