ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just a pic from the other day

1.2 16valve sport
Noplatestwins.jpg

Noplatestwinsback.jpg

obiously mine is the clio

Suzuki Ignis Sport
What they said.

And lose the KTEC sticker.... KTEC imo screams out chav, but thats just my opinion!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
It's entirely my opinion...

I know KTEC don't sell all chavvy stuff, but the stickers just look like something a chav would put on their car...

Flame me, i don't care, but its my opinion.

Its more the design of the stickers rather than the overall image of the company then? As people put Rentech/ GDI/ Yozza stickers on the car too...

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Its more the design of the stickers rather than the overall image of the company then? As people put Rentech/ GDI/ Yozza stickers on the car too...

I guess so, but i haven't seen any chavved up cars with Rentech/ GDI/ Yozza stickers. But as you said, might be the design thats got me thinking like that, coz they're chromey silver...

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Didn't spot it... but yeah, you're right, it does look a lot better.. but whats with the cubings?

1.2 16valve sport
ye with the lights, i used to have chrome lexus ones, and a bruvas mate gave me those current ones, and there much better then the silver lexus.

The k tec sticker is covering a scratch (from were someone keyed my car really bad) stickker looks better then a scratch and it cheaper then getting it repaired)

and i also have that other sticker on my car, its on the one of the back seat windows.

The mirrors are because some fuking idiot toook my mirror off and those ones were cheaper, i like them anyway.

Other then what you can see its got k tec cat back, pipercross air filter.

Lowerd on eibach sportlines and obiously the ultralegeraa with toyo proxies.

1.2 16valve sport
Sorry for spelling in that i was in a mega rush just read it and sound like a chav lol.

Does anyone have any tips to make the car nicer? possibly something with the front lights?