ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just a quick one of the turbines...

DUB mk2 golf gti!
once u sort them center caps out it will look sex wee! u thought of having gloss black center caps?:approve:

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
not too sure, i wanted to get the caps the same colour, then do the diamond white, and the door 16v badges white with black letters, but it wont look any good unless the bump strips are colour coded, and thats gonna cost me £90!

un decided at the minute as to exactly what i will do!

DUB mk2 golf gti!
same ere dno weather to mess around colour coding!mite not keep the car long enought to appreciate the work by the time it done!im defo gonna get my 172 spoiler sprayed up tho!just s**t weather!:(

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
its on springs at the mo mate, undecided on a full kit/coils as i wouldnt mind something with a bit more oomph!

yeah i know what you mean, i cant justify £90 on a bit of paint that i dont need, i was thinking more £30 just to spray some paint on some plastic buy hey, i guess a skill is a skill!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
yeah the turbines are 15's

im not sure, i bought them off V1NNY on here, who sells a lot of stuff, they were supposed to be -35mm springs, buy hey, looks more like 70mm+, its even lower than it looks in the pic!

1.6 16v
You cant copy my car dude! lol I have white side badges and renault diamonds!!

We both live in DERBY aswell :)

Looking good tho matey :)

Steve

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
lol, wont be doing it now mate, can't afford £90 on colourcoding 4 bits of plastic when i want a new car!!!

didnt realise you had white badges, damn!!!

bet your car looks so damn sexy!