ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just been in an accident.....GUTTED!

"Navy" N17 TWO

Quote: Originally posted by Tom on 16 June 2005

didnt you just....

....Yeah he did!

Gutted for you Alan. :sick:

Good thing is youre ok. Hope you get the car sorted out soon without any probs

ST

Old guy 60ish, in a 206 hit me on a roundabout at about 25/30mph couldnt stop in time.....insurance is dealin with it at the mo.

I was going across and as you can see he came right into me, he didnt bother stopping for the junction just came straight across....i had my mate in the car at the time, he was on his own.

[Edited by 16vClio on 16 June 2005 at 2:38pm]

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

tw*t...Like i said earlier, Least ur ok, and avoid all forms of public transport.

ST

I guess i got off lightly as a few have said who have actually seen it, it couldve been alot worse, but it still doesnt make things ok.

2005 Impreza WRX STI

lol. i would be so depressed. things like that make u not want to drive and spend money on your car,when it can soooo easily be ruined! MAINLY BY OTHERS!!!!!

ST

Quote: Originally posted by Clarkie172 on 16 June 2005

lol. i would be so depressed. things like that make u not want to drive and spend money on your car,when it can soooo easily be ruined! MAINLY BY OTHERS!!!!!
I am depressed matey, but to be honest i think the 206 got off worse, smashed passenger side head light, front bumper smashed, and passenger side wing dented and it was struggling to move, n all i got was a dented door. I think the little clio held up quite well.......though i am a little scared to be in a car at the moment, is this normal?

[Edited by 16vClio on 16 June 2005 at 3:40pm]

Octavia VRS

Quote: Originally posted by 16vClio on 16 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Clarkie172 on 16 June 2005

I am depressed matey, but to be honest i think the 206 got off worse, smashed passenger side head light, front bumper smashed, and passenger side wing dented and it was struggling to move, n all i got was a dented door. I think the little clio held up quite well.......though i am a little scared to be in a car at the moment, is this normal?

[Edited by 16vClio on 16 June 2005 at 3:40pm]
oh yes mate, it takes time

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

this is not a good month for clios!!!!!!!!!!!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

i feel for you mate.

get it back to its former glory, yours was always one of my favourite Dynamiques on here, it reminds me of my old one.

--chris

Caddy Maxi

ah well mate gutted for you but you have to think at the end of the day is a lump of metal which can be repaired, at least you are ok matey :)

ST

Quote: Originally posted by Rich1.2 on 16 June 2005

ah well mate gutted for you but you have to think at the end of the day is a lump of metal which can be repaired, at least you are ok matey :)
Yeah it can be repaired but if the old mailto:Tw@ts">Tw@ts on the road had half a clue things like this wouldnt happen half as much......but not to worry itll be back on the road as soon as.

Caddy Maxi

yeah i agree with that i think once you reach a certain age you should have a reaction, eyesight and awareness test to see if you are still fit to drive!

tiTTy & SV650

ouch... nightmare, just when its back to normal no sooner some other fcuker comes along and leaves an even bigger dent.

Itll be fixed before Crail and Karting hopefully...

ST

^^ Sh*t happens mate....currently dealin with it, but yeah am hopin itll be back on the road for the above meets.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

Thats sh*te luck alan - gutted that your gana be stuck wi the punto again. Mind you see if you can beat your 18mpg record