ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just Cause 2

Octy VRS
Tried that but it didn't hold and I just fell off in a bloody heap lol. Tried base jumping from miles high in the balloon but it didn't seem to register, in fact all base jumps I try don't show in stats. Do you have to press something?

Have taken out a few colonels. They are armoured up to the hilt. Might try to get them all. I wonder if it has an effect on the army moral if they are all dead....?

57 Clio Campus Sport
As long as you press A to jump it should be fine, I got the 1000ft achievement by jumping off the millionaires club balloons.

1.6 Ford Focus
How did I miss this topic...

I loved the first one and cant stop playing the demo of this one. I dropped a few hints about the limited edition one seeing as its my birthday next week :D with any luck I will get it haha.

I read there was a feature to save a gameplay replay in 30 second or 10 min clips on the PS3 version. Anyone tried it? What's the quality like?

GSXR + KDX220
This games crazy, easily on par with GTA :)
Just doing stupid things like grappling to mopeds together and watching them both fall off lol

Is the Lost island the 1 at the top left?

Last edited:
  57 Clio Campus Sport
This games crazy, easily on par with GTA :)
Just doing stupid things like grappling to mopeds together and watching them both fall off lol

Is the Lost island the 1 at the top left?

I like this game but lol at on par with GTA, maybe if your judging it solely on the number of stupid things you can do, which it's probably a little better at, but the vehicle handling is shocking tbf and I wouldn't say the graphics match it either.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I should have bought this the other day, I decided on a game which will remain nameless.

GSXR + KDX220
I like this game but lol at on par with GTA, maybe if your judging it solely on the number of stupid things you can do, which it's probably a little better at, but the vehicle handling is shocking tbf and I wouldn't say the graphics match it either.
Yeah thats more what I meant mate, its great for just ar$eing about on! GTA is the better game of the 2, by far.

Jamie, a stab in the dark @ Metro 2033??

57 Clio Campus Sport
I still haven't touched Metro and I got it release day haha

nor Borderlands and only played about an hour of FFXIII.

This has taken up most of my time, but now that I've finished story and messed around attaching planes to buildings as they take off and cars to walls so they flip over sending my limp body through the air I'm starting to feel like I've done it all. Might go back and finish Ballad Of Gay Tony now you've reminded me how great GTA is.

1.6 Ford Focus
Found the Hot Air Balloon early, good for a few lols

I found a video on youtube of someone atatching the balloon to a helicopter, draging it up as high as possible, climbing onto the top of the balloon and base jumping from it.

5,000ft+ base jump.

Goliath I
I found a video on youtube of someone atatching the balloon to a helicopter, draging it up as high as possible, climbing onto the top of the balloon and base jumping from it.

5,000ft+ base jump.

lol takes ages to get anywhere though. I fell out of it and ended up chasing it across the island to get back in!

57 Clio Campus Sport

5,000ft+ base jump.

5000ft takes ages to come down though lol

57 Clio Campus Sport
Is the base jump counting as the dive or from when you open the parachute?

It's from when you jump off something (ejecting from a plane doesn't count I don't think, you need to stunt jump onto top and then jump off) until you deploy parachute.

57 Clio Campus Sport
ah maybe thats why he had to take the balloon up then because you can't do it from stunt jump either, thats poop, sorry for misinformation

Goliath I
on psn I think ^

I try to play this, but I just do a mission then go blow things up... Theres only so many times you can blow things up....

Think I'll go blow things up... :approve:

57 Clio Campus Sport
Will have a look on live then think I saw something on there yesterday but was in midle of something else.