ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just Cleaned...

PH1 172
jord - was a fantastic looking car in its prime! but as you say you have to move on to bigger and better things. when youve made the decision its all over as you know!

good luck with uni mate, hope you enjoy it! and look forward to seeing the new project :)

jord - was a fantastic looking car in its prime! but as you say you have to move on to bigger and better things. when youve made the decision its all over as you know!

good luck with uni mate, hope you enjoy it! and look forward to seeing the new project :)

cheers dude! yeah, im going to start a project thread next few weeks, sourcing various things at the moment :boring:

Chocolate Bar™
onwards and upwards!

if you want something rawer surely its a 106 rallye? dont tell me its a clio lol

320d
Going to miss seeing this car around newton/earlstown, it was the best clio on here imo. Would have done similar mods to mine but mine isnt in the best condition and i wouldnt want to start doing so many mods unless it was a minter