ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just crashed

I just crashed my car into a wall last nite and i have made a mess of the front and the front wheel is pushed in at the bottom will this be a big fix?
Cheers

RB 200 Cup!
get pics up soon as mate

some helpful people on here might be able to help you

is the subframe bent at all?

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Dont start panicking mate, the damage could all be purley cosmetic and may be a simple bumper and two front wings!

rite just been for a quick look to take some pics but me memory must be full, absolutally gutted thats me with out a car for a while, its riped the battery out and the fan belts derailed :cry: will go up later to get pics

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
You mean the accessory belt? The fans are electric and the engine's transverse. ;)

Delete some stuff and get the pics up.

320d
I did the same but not as badly it sounds, it was on renualts ramps the other day and they said are you aware its been in a crash, not a very bad one and everythings fine, but we thort we'd let you know i was like erm yeh :eek:

BMW M135i
Wheel pushed is it bad news, as is the battery moving. How quick did you hit said wall? Can't tell without pics but it sounds like something serious is bent (chassis leg) and its scrap time.

Monaco - 172
Did this in an old Fiesta I had, except it was into a fence. Wheel pushed in like yours sounds like.... That was the steering column farked up. The car was a write off.

RB 182 & Lotus Evora
He has already made an excuse not to put pics up, dont think ull be seeing any, some time soon.

ST
Kinked chassis no doubt...like my old dynamique when my bro first got it...ran out of tallent on a greasy roundabout...over steer to under steer, drivers side front wheel caught the kerb spun the car pushing the wheel back into the arch, bent shocker, bent wishbone, bent sub frame, kinked the chasis and the roof rippled too...'some boy'..

ST
Indeed...me, you, Alistain, Jimmy Crankie aka Rob and the boy Immi who's still doin it big in the dynaEuro joint..

Motorbikes
Kinked chassis no doubt...like my old dynamique when my bro first got it...ran out of tallent on a greasy roundabout...over steer to under steer, drivers side front wheel caught the kerb spun the car pushing the wheel back into the arch, bent shocker, bent wishbone, bent sub frame, kinked the chasis and the roof rippled too...'some boy'..

Almost exact same as me except i just had understeer straight into the kerb. same damage... bent wishbone, axle, shattered wheel, snapped steering column and bent chassis :(

Your sounds much the same mate.

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
Sorry to hear it mate, at least you are ok (i assume)... it will be right as rain in no time, these bodyshops can perform miracles...