ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just finished a couple different sets of badges

titanic killer
langholme011.jpg

langholme012.jpg

langholme013.jpg

what ya think?

182-racing-blue

IWANT A SET OF 1.2 FOR MY 2.0.

PM ME IF YOU ARE GOING TO SELL THEM!!!

titanic killer
thanks for the comments guys:D
i think im getting better at them every time i do another set
having a good brush and steady hand helps thou;)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
turner... fancy doing mine for a small fee :eek:... unlike you i dont have a steady hand and my lettering looks... ankway.. :)

titanic killer
turner... fancy doing mine for a small fee :eek:... unlike you i dont have a steady hand and my lettering looks... ankway.. :)
tbh matey thanks for the offer and if i hadnt of emptied all the paint in my rattle cans i would of done them for ya no probs, but for what middo charges you'd be best sending them to him as his work is top notch

Porsche Boxster987S
without sounding dumb . . . what is the process of doing this and what materials are needed??? id like to give this a shot

titanic killer
without sounding dumb . . . what is the process of doing this and what materials are needed??? id like to give this a shot
sand badges with 1200 wet n dry to give them a key for primer and also to get them smoothish then primer x3 then i use 2000 grade to get the primer smooth then x3 colour coats leave 24hrs then x3 layers of laquer
try it matey the first set idid were utter dog s**t but the next ones turned out pretty good

Porsche Boxster987S
sand badges with 1200 wet n dry to give them a key for primer and also to get them smoothish then primer x3 then i use 2000 grade to get the primer smooth then x3 colour coats leave 24hrs then x3 layers of laquer
try it matey the first set idid were utter dog s**t but the next ones turned out pretty good
thanks bud. going to get some bought and have a go at it. cheers