ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just fitted my carbon bonnet

V70 d5 beast
hello guys i've managed to fit my new carbon bonnet now,
thought i'd show you a few pics.
it was a pain to get it to line up propperly and the heigh wise but looks good i reckon.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
looks weird. probly due to the fact that everything is colour coded on the front of the car. might look better with a bit more black.

i would have the sides only painted in a straight line from the front to back corners on each side to help it blend into the car a bit better.

Just think it looks a little out of place on that colour at the mo.

V70 d5 beast
cheers for the replys guys, no bonnet pins planned as such as i'm gonna transfer it to my 172 next year,
i know it may stand out a tad to much with just the bonnet being carbon but don't really wanna spend any more money on it.

Black 172
Where did you get your bonnet from ? and how much was it ? I am looking at buying one for mine this year

Turbos.
Looks like you dented your original bonnet and replaced it with one from a black Clio because you can't afford a new one.

So i'd paint it myself, although i guess if it doesn't save much weight you bought it for pose value anyway.

Lux'd Glacier White R26
How much weight does it save? I like the look of the bonnet; it doesn't really go well with your colour of car, but still....bonnets nice!

Tys.

C

clio172cup20

i think its looks nice mate!!!!
Thinking of carboning mine up now!!!!

V70 d5 beast
i'll get a side pic of it soon,
i am tempted to do my wheels black but it's getting the right finish and what finish i want on it? gloss,matt?
when i get some side pics up can someone photoshop them for me?