ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just found out my cars cat c ????

Clio Dci 106 dynamic
didn't see the log book a didn't realy know much about it he gave me a slip to send away and that was that me thinking every thing was good but yeh lesson learned il get it check over keep it for a year or two give me time to save and get the ncd to get a better one btw any one know how much its worth being a c cat its a 2001 clio 1.2 dynamic

Clio 182 arctic
You do know that you can take him to small claims court and YOU WILL WIN if you can prove that the car was sold as 'no accident damage' If you have no proof of this, then as people have said have a word and insist that it would benefit him in the long run if he gave you the money back. That type of person deserves all they get, no point in being nice about it, the guy has just done you out of £1200. If not, then get it sorted and move on.....lesson learnt.

Fiesta ST Stage 3
650 - 700 at a push

didn't see the log book a didn't realy know much about it he gave me a slip to send away and that was that me thinking every thing was good but yeh lesson learned il get it check over keep it for a year or two give me time to save and get the ncd to get a better one btw any one know how much its worth being a c cat its a 2001 clio 1.2 dynamic

Ibiza FR Edition
Sold mine for £750 to a family member... Bodywork in good nick for age and interior spotless though.