ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just how quick is the veyron

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Jeeezzz!
The Audi R8 is no slow car either!!

That just pulls away and makes the Audi look likes it slowing down.

lol what is the point of all these veryon v (insert car here) comparisons? it's pretty obvious that it'll cream over pretty much everything.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
what would the car do a 1/4 mile in?

also, how much faster would it be with a remap?!
do you think anyone will dare modify one?!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
The Bugatti Veyron has wiped the floor with the opposition in Autocar's annual 0-100-0mph contest, featured in the current issue of the world's oldest car magazine, even managing to beat a Suzuki GSX-R1000 superbike.

Bloody hell

TeZ

Non RS : (
Holy s**t thats fast.

GSXR thos are extremly quick. wonder if a veyron would beat a jet to 150mph?

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
What a horrible car.that interior looks like the metro gta i passed my test in 20+ years ago...lol

Mk2 172
I read about a veyron time that was tested and recorded and it covered the quarter mile in 10.4 seconds!

Nippy white cup
Yep there is a vid somewhere which is like an american Top Gear and it gets 2.7 0-60 and a 10.3 @140mph 1/4

Chris

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
1/4s in mid 10s I believe. IS faster 0-100-0 than a super bike, Faster than a Mclaren F1 in a straight line and Out handles a Porsche 997 GTRS (obviously wouldn't catch a Cup though ;)) round a track.

Worth Every penny IMO.

Regards 1/4 miles, Just goes to show how fast these modified Jap cars are! However they are rebuilt every 2 minutes lol

Lionel Richie
but they still won't lend one to the Stig, hum.................................

ugly car that can get dicked on by a old Scirroco

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Shame that the koenigsegg CCR spanks it in pretty much every department apart from top end.

Faster quarter mile
Faster 0 - 140
Cheaper
Looks ten times better than a veyron

The veyron only beats the CCR 0 - 60 by 3 tenths of a second despite the veyron being 1000bhp and AWD compared to the CCRs RWD and 800bhp

TeZ

Non RS : (
800bhp in your rear WOOOOOT bet thats fun with traction OFF lmao if you dare

Evo 8 Jap Crap
CCR spanks the AWD of the veyron though.

10.4 1/4 for the veyron, The CCR has a timed quarter of 9 seconds flat @ 146mph

Veyron is a fatty.

over 4000lbs compared to the CCR's 2700lbs

al

ST on the way...
Cup... twisties... meh.

*edit* f**k me thats quick!!

Last edited: