ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

JUST ICE SPL competition

SPL COMPETITION THIS SUNDAY,

We are holding a SPL League which will run every 2nd Sunday over six sessions fropm june 8th to November the 9th (inclusive)

League trophies will be awarded for 1st 2nd 3rd places for all 3 classes, also there will be a "spl bad boy trophy" for the loudest car of the season,

Classes are as follows

Single Sub class : up to 15" sub with amplification of 350 RMS or less and of the rest of the classes are based on cone area as run in the IDBL League,

0-260, 261-550, 550-1060

the idea of this league is to introduce people into the competition scene there are no Pro classes or advanced, its purely for people to get a taste of competition and a chance to embarrass that person who always reckons they have a louder system,

there will be a annual membership to cover the whole event up to december this covers costs for running the event, including membership card, and rules, etc (£15 annual)

there will be an additional cost of £10 per event this is to cover the prizes and trophies,

THE FIRST EVENT IS THIS SUNDAY FROM 10AM, we hope to be finished early afternoon around 3pm,

if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me,

Tom

mailto:tom@just-ice.com">tom@just-ice.com or mailto:phil@just">phil@just ice.com

shop number: 01279411992

It might just be me, but that does sound rather dull. I mean is that all you do? Measure each others volume? Its like a groupe of people getting together and seing who is the tallest then giving them a trophey for it.

But each to his/her own I suppose.

Paul <SCRIPT language=javascript>

yea well like u said DTWD each to their own almost as sad as people coming on a forum and talking about their cars ;)

Tom