ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just incase the lotto comes up

Look pretty boring to me.

seems like they are just putting one of 4 alloys on expensive cars. Not that imaginative.

some Kahn stuff is horrible but they put the effort in and come up with new body design/interior options which is at least commendable.

Have a bit of a soft spot for Aston's on Kahn RS-V's

Just look at their DB9S package:
large1.jpg

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
me my mate and his dad went to the unveiling of the new m3 last summer and they where there in a few ranges! soon as they saw his dad was buying an m6 they came straight up to us trying to flog em! he now has a new m3 neways amazing cars!

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
If i won the euro millions, i would head to Maranello to order my fleet of custom Ferrari's

Focus RS Mk1
cant work out that website...

they just lob on a set of huge wheels with ultra low profiles onto any luxury car, which spoils the handling and ride comfort that the manufacturers work so hard to perfect. lower the car so it sits nicely on those wheels and put on some sports exhaust! i bet they charge a mint for it too!

suckers if you have it done!