ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just Joined

Clio Campus Sport
Hey all, i have just joined your forum, just thought i'd introduce myself a little bit. i recently purchased my first car, a 1.2L Clio Campus sport, love it already and i've had it for 2 weeks now. i am a nice person and love meeting and talking to new people, look forward to going to some of the meets and meeting some of you :) love tinkering with cars and have for as long as i can remember :) In the two weeks of having my car i have already tinted the back lights and done some slight stickerbombing to the interior and the fuel cap. will post some pictures as soon as i have some to upload :) thanks for your time and look forward to talking to you all :)

Pics. Of the car...*

*usually on CS you will find "or gf/wife/sister" at the end of this phrase, but I'll spare you the first time