ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just ordered eibach springs :)

audi a6 3.0tdi
can't wait to get them and get them fitted. i hope they are as good as everyone says. eventually i'll be going for the koni sport dampers as well but for now it just springs.:) my first mod to the car

audi a6 3.0tdi
will do mate, i'll do before and after pics. i'll also do some after a few weeks when they have settled

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
Get the tape measure out before and after and you will defo know what the drop is rather than guessing.;)

titanic killer
^^^i did that chris mine went 25mm fronts and about 20-22mm back so not a big drop imo but better feel from the car

titanic killer
Yeah mate well happy with them handling is improved,feels planted in the corners,but would off liked a few mm more of a drop thou

Works...kind of...
Great stuff! :cool:

I ordered mine a week ago, and should be here next week hopefully (had to come straight from Germany)