ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just ordered my nokia 8600 soooooo excited!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
sad to get excited about a phone but i haven't upgraded my 8800 for years!!! really looking forward to this one!

Rav4
I know, went to CPW just specially to look at it :)

Such a nice looking fone, virtually the same as the 8800 !!!!

woooooooooooooooooooop

Let me know how you get on as I might get one

Mito Sportiva 135
Very nice phone... I have a Sony z610i and no one else seems to have it. But some kind soul described it as a "homo" phone... so maybe that's why! PErsonally, I love it!

one i played with the other day....

IMG00371.jpg

IMG00370.jpg

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i dunno if you liked the 8 series to date you'll probably take to it, personally i'm f**king chuffed and can't wait.

dansta, impressions?

i got it from carphonewarehouse, they sold 100 in a day in this store in moorgate, not getting in any other ones for a while apparently. They rekon today alone they had like 3 people walk in, plant they're cards on the table and buy them outright. unbelievable.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I dont know if im stuck in the stone age,but i find new nokia's so hard to use as opposed to sony's

ian