ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just over 10 weeks to FCS 2009 - Can you believe it

Hello

Can you believe it's just over 10 weeks to Adrian Flux French Car Show at Rockingham on 14th June.

Tickets
====

So far tickets have been flying out of the online shop and we are still up on sales against this time last year so that is awesome news.

You can book online at http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/shop and please take your time to read other options.

Track Time
======

Track time was 100% sold out last year so don't leave booking too late. If you are a novice or seasoned track driver FCS has an option for you. Track costs as little as £15 when buying x4 slots. 15 to 30 minute slots are available.

If you are a novice, book into a novice session, prices again between £15 and only19.99 - Bargain. Worth a punt !

Trade
====

Again we have the big names in trade booking in and we will be updating the blog on a regular basis. We have some new well known faces coming along this year so watch out.

Flux + Ecosse + K Tec + Jamsport + Demon Tweeks + Streamline +
Meguiars + RS Tuning.........etc

Camping
=====

Don't miss the fun at our campsite, details on the site. We have booked the Hexagon Bar and more just for FCS attendees.

See us out and about
=============

If you are at ISTS 11/12th April or Castle Combe Action Day 25th April look out for the FCS 197 Clio and our team.

Thanks

Mark

Lionel Richie
will i actually manage to get one of my cars there this year?? i wonder! Stanford Hall was the last time i had one of my cars at FCS (that was still the best show IMO!)

Coilovered Clio Dynamique
I still need to book a ferry to come over to this! Tickets, hotel, and co-pilot are all sorted tho!

Bus w**ker
I'm all sorted...well except for track time will sort that after the show at Donnington Easter weekend (ISTS).

Bus w**ker
Is it going out on the track? I'll be trackside with my camera, unless it's the same session I'm out myself lol. ;)

Astra van,Mk1 nova
FLOL that's an epic video.

I hope to get in that stae this year :cool:

Just mind your bank card this year! Oh yeah you did but it was gobbled half way down lol ;)

Im of the rasp vod and strongbow! Cant even mind the taxi journey home with the bears and stoddy :eek:

Just mind your bank card this year! Oh yeah you did but it was gobbled half way down lol ;)

Im of the rasp vod and strongbow! Cant even mind the taxi journey home with the bears and stoddy :eek:

Was fecking gay, "I'll just cash out instead of paying by card, save a bit of time".

Arrive half hour later than everyone else with a tenner to my name and the car driving on fumes. Thank f**k for Al.

I'll take a case of Desperado please barman :approve:

Ecka,
Just you remember your card :eek: Drinks are on you :rasp:
Off the Raspberry Vodka ???
Whats that about ?

alien green rs133
ticket - bought ages ago
hotel - booked for three nights
car - meh 2 out of three aint bad right :D

when are our tickets posted btw ???

120d M Sport
Ok I'm really looking forward to this and everything but the constant PM's on facebook are becoming tiresome lol!

Astra van,Mk1 nova
Ecka,
Just you remember your card :eek: Drinks are on you :rasp:
Off the Raspberry Vodka ???
Whats that about ?

Aye rite, you try that one everytime your out, im poor! The rasp vod sends me into a state. Everytime i drink it im a shape :D Your the apprentice this year, not me lol!