ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just received my membership pack :D

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Got it in the post today very nice!:) just a quick question where have people got there clio sport sticker? Like where about's on their car :)

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
I've got mine in my rear window.

Most MK2's tend to have them under the thiird brake light, i've got a mk3 and mines opposite the elf sticker.

Superleggera'd MK3
Top corner of windscreen on the left

PS9_zpsb608d2ce.jpg

Still relatively discreet though

172 Cup
There's an old broken one opposite the Elf on mine, I think it's the best place for being spotted by fellow CS members ;)
Former owner gave me his pack with the car including new sticker only it's gone all wibbly and fallen apart.
Waiting for my pack to arrive now (I think it's been 2 weeks) for my new one. I hope the old one will peel off easy?

Speaking of putting it in the front window that does look rather nice but I want a sun strip. Would I look a t*t with a sun strip? I feel like I need one. Also is it normal for the clippy side of the sun visor to be really loose?

Superleggera'd MK3
Im not personally a fan of sun strips.....just wear sunglasses :) Also, i image the sun visor clip is not meant to be loose, does it have screws/bolts to tighten it up?

172 Cup
Not the clip that's loose but rather the sun visor doesn't clip very tightly into it and I think maybe that's part of the reason it doesn't push up as high as I'd like, sun visor for me has to be practically pushed against the screen.