ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just renewed. Big thanks to Sky!

Iceberg 172
Had alot of time on the phone today with various companies. Some flat out refusing to put anything through their system and others being really helpful. I started off with my renewal from Admiral at 800+ which was more than I paid last year. As Admiral have been the cheapest for the last three years for me, I started to think I might well be having to pay an increase.

So I started off with the usual price comparison sites which ranged from £600 -1180. As most people find, there is always a slight hike when you actually go to take the policy out and this is what I had. Putting it at about £650 or there abouts. So I went onto the brokers with a rough ballpark in mind.

First was Chris Knott who flat out refused to quote me anything for some reason. Geuss they just weren't feeling it? Next up was Greenlight, who I was really hopefull about but came in worse than my renewal at £908. Next was Adrian Flux who were surprisingly really nice and gave a good quote at a low £535. Kieth Michaels was around £800 and Brentacre said that there was no way they could match Adrian Flux.

Last stop was Sky Insurance as i've heard nothing but good about these guys, I was crossing my fingers. I spoke to a chap called Sam and went through the various details and quotes I had. He came back with £520 which I thought was fantastic. He was really helpful and even gave me a moment to sort out whether I wanted the policy or not. So big thanks to Sky for being top notch and I hope more people can save 40% on their renewal with this very competitive company.

Just a little bit about me: 23 Years Old, lowest crime area possible, 2 years no claims. Next year will be into the 400s hopefully XD

Ford Mustang 5.0
leon

You spoke to me Yesterday, your quote was based on being 22 with 1yrs NCB?. Eithway changing it to 23 with 2yrs NCB would only get us to £599 so the £520 you got was a great price.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight

MR2 Mk1.5
Thanks for the feedback, if you have any queries, feel free to PM us via the forum.

Tel: 01707 642552

skyfbimage_zpsf8bef167.jpg