ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just saw a new 360CS in town DROOL!

BMW 330d :)

I was walking through town yesterday and saw a brand new challenge stradale ferrari. I want one! It looks alot meaner in the metal than the standard 360 and i love the 19 inch bbs alloys and extra aero spoiler on the front! It also has bigger sports exhausts and sits lower to the ground. MMMMMMM. One of the best supercars ive seen yet. And the best thing was the owner had parked it on one of the busiest streets in glasgow city centre and actually left it there! It would never be out of my sight if I owned one!

Oh and a silver std 360 spyder went past me the other night and accelerated hard, which was awesome! The speed of it defied belief, but the best thing for me was the unbelieveable noise, a sort of low to high pitch roar, turning into a scream as he gave it the full bootful. Now wheres my spare 100k? LOL ;)

[Edited by Frasers Cup on 28 May 2004 at 10:48am]

when we come back last year from fcs we was passed by an enzo and a 360 racing on the mway needless to say we didnt give chase

Nissan R35 GT-R

Im relieved reading this thread.

I was expecting another: "...by 100 mph he had pulled a car length on me, but I soon pulled that back once we reached the twisty section!"

LOL

I drove a silver 360 Spider at the weekend up at Mallory Park circuit on a Ferrari experience day.

Unbelievable. Stunning grip and brakes. Acceration not bad either! Awesome sound - roof down, V8 400 bhp just a foot from the back of your head.

Im in love.

BMW 330d :)

Well frosty i would of if i was driving!;) LOL. Nah im realistic, i would only see how much into the distance it would disappear!

Fraser

At the weekend i was driving a 355 and 348 ts to the limiter and beyond!

also drove a Prodrive ex development 300bhp+ Impreza sti wrx, Audi RS4, Lotus exeige but all insignificant in comparison to the Ferraris