ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just Saying Hi

Mk1 Clio
Just registered and thought i'd introduce myself. My name is Michelle and i'm old, hope ya don't mind an old bird joining up :) looking forward to meeting you all :)

Mk1 Clio
Thanks sarahsarah,but I have got a pulse(just),wish I was 33:rolleyes:

Hey! You race Cars! surely that keeps ya young :D anyway like a previous poster stated age is nothing but a number :)

Your right Sarah! anyway, older = more experienced about everything :D in other words we're right... about everything :rasp:

Mk1 Clio
Hehe thanks for all the replies Guys, you've made me feel very welcome. if not slightly embaressed by my ropey old Clio compared to what you Guys are driving :D ah well, I love him nonetheless :D

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
Hehe thanks for all the replies Guys, you've made me feel very welcome. if not slightly embaressed by my ropey old Clio compared to what you Guys are driving :D ah well, I love him nonetheless :D

It's a him?:S .

I thought vehicles of any description were all classed as being femenine?

Mk1 Clio
Hi hun I'm a 30 something and love my Clio's too.

Happy New Year.

:)

Yay! thanks hon! happy new year to you too, Clio's FTW! :D

nice to meet ya brisa, oooh your all so lovely ( goes into Grannie mode and pinches cheeks )

The Seer, course my Car's a Him 'Covers his ears, so doesn't get a complex, 'e aint no Lady boy'