ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K&N Typhoon

Clio 172
Hey,

Does anyone have one fitted to there 172 and if so are they any good?????????????? ;-)

Thanks in advance.

ClioSport Blue Edition 17
Does anyone know the answer??:eek:

69-7800TB.jpg

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
probably sound good but loose you a bit of oooomf in heat soak

why ? :S its behind the arch liner...

Because some people , alot of people on here actually , like to sl4g off induction kits without actually knowing jack s**t . You won't lose any power due to heat soak as like you say , its down towards the headlight / arch liner .

Personally i wouldn't shell out that sort of money for one , i just went down the k+n cone filter and custom aluminium enclosure . No heat soak , no loss of power , sounds nice and throaty ;)

Clio 172 mk2
why ? :S its behind the arch liner...

Because some people , alot of people on here actually , like to sl4g off induction kits without actually knowing jack s**t . You won't lose any power due to heat soak as like you say , its down towards the headlight / arch liner .

Personally i wouldn't shell out that sort of money for one , i just went down the k+n cone filter and custom aluminium enclosure . No heat soak , no loss of power , sounds nice and throaty ;)

It's rubbish and garnished with marketing BS

Buy and ITG panel filter instead:rasp: