ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-tec fault code reader

Astra van,Mk1 nova
A friend of mine has a y reg ph1 1.2 16v clio, he's looking to purchase a fault code reader. Will i also be able to use it on the 172 cup aswell as the ph1 1.2?

Look up the specs mate on google the model number is U380, also shop around youl find it cheaper on ebay etc..

Astra van,Mk1 nova
Can they turn off warning lights, for example. My engine managment light is on due to my decat. Im going to plug the decat and tuck away the secong lambda sensor. My plan was to do this then turn on the EM light off via the fault finder?

Evo
I've turned my airbag light off before with the said unit, but it illuminates back up again after a few minutes :(

Other than that very handy bit of kit

iceberg 172
I've turned my airbag light off before with the said unit, but it illuminates back up again after a few minutes :(

Other than that very handy bit of kit

taken it off with the k-tec unit? my air bag light isnt on iam just interested in 1 for work as i work in a body shop and iam always changing airbags!