ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

k tec racing

hello

i have a clio 182 and I m looking for a video of it with the Ktech Cat back system...

This system interested me but before buying it and sending it to france, i d rather eared a video of it....

Thank you

Ps: Id like a deeper sound than stock , not really a noisy exhaust... If someone could help me... we have no system in france yet.

Thanks

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

K-tec are very deep...rick_172 has one and its very deep and quite loud.

My brother used to hav a Janspeed system, and its also really nice, much more high pitched tho!

yes.. sorry if my title isnt clear... As I said, Im french and my last pratice of english are far away.... I dont found how to change the title...

Thank you for the news of KTECH... I will try to find the price of janspeed...

Do they have a website?

Does anyone have a small video? Just a short of the sound from start and in acceleration...

Thanks a lot.

[Edited by cupra87 on 03 April 2005 at 5:23pm]

I think i have spoke to you over PM about the exhaust. For me the exhaust is fine and the tailpipes look much better than standard but there is just not enough of an improvement in sound over the standard system. Therefore if I had my time again or had the money now I would get the Prospeed system. However i beleive this may be too loud for what you are looking for.

Mike

in fact, I found that the 182 is too quite in sound before 4000tr... after it s quite good inside because of the 3Y manifoild , so Id like to find one exhaust which sounds deep like stainless exhaust can sound an in the same time which can delete the problem of vibration ( the centre of exhaust system isnt strogn enought and break regulary in france, do you have the same problems on yours..?)

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

Quote: Originally posted by MikeGG on 03 April 2005

I think i have spoke to you over PM about the exhaust. For me the exhaust is fine and the tailpipes look much better than standard but there is just not enough of an improvement in sound over the standard system. Therefore if I had my time again or had the money now I would get the Prospeed system. However i beleive this may be too loud for what you are looking for.

Mike

ask k-tec for the louder centre silencer

Quote: Originally posted by cupra87 on 03 April 2005

yes.. sorry if my title isnt clear... As I said, Im french and my last pratice of english are far away.... I dont found how to change the title..

[Edited by cupra87 on 03 April 2005 at 5:23pm]
being french is no excuse young man ;)

Quote: Originally posted by JAY172 on 03 April 2005

Quote: Originally posted by MikeGG on 03 April 2005

Mike

ask k-tec for the louder centre silencer

Mate I did but its still so quiet. I wonder if I did get the quiet one but its on my invoice as the loud one???