ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-tec stickers - stay or go???

White 172 ITB's
Think it looks good for a stickered car. If I removed them I think I'd replace them with something.

What spec is the car?

Almost the same as when K-tec had it. The only difference is:

Suspension - currently K-tec's own kit but i have a 172 cup with Kw's v2 so will change soon.

Exhaust is no longer titanium, has k-tec supersport

Normal gearbox now.:(

I think thats the only difference

White 172 ITB's
So... the stickers are off, well half the car anyway. Took about 3-4 hours to remove and polish. I'll finish the other half tomorrow.

Need to get the passenger side sill repainted as i think it got a bit hot when the engine blew at combe and the paint/sticker is pealing.

I must admit i wasn't 100% sure what to do but as it's currently my daily i couldn't go anywhere without some dick up my arse. If it was just for the track i would have left them on as i think they do look good.

will post some pics up once i finish tomorrow

White 172 ITB's
As promised:

Photo0112-1.jpg

Photo0111-1.jpg

Photo0102.jpg

Photo0097.jpg

I think it look much better now, very clean;)

Golf MK6 GT TDI
Pure car p**n without the stickers.

You did the right thing taking them off.
LOVE the car!

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Looked amazing with stickers on! But fair enough, it was a little too much for a daily driver

I love your car!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Page 4 reading fails FTW ^^^^ ;)

Looks a lot better now they're off matey, especially being a road car first and foremost.

Corsa Van. Meh.
I think it looked better with the stickers on, looks a bit plain now. Although if I had of bought it I would of removed the stickers as well as it's a bit OTT for a road car.

Matt

LY R26
much better with the stickers off for road use, did you have a low cup before this? if so i see you quite a bit in trowbridge.

White 172 ITB's
Could be, reasonably low with Black 17 inch wheels.

Still got it at the moment, will be selling in the next week or so.

2003 clio 172
Love this the lad i brought my clio from had it for a while was insane. and the noise it made was amazing. if i could afford it id buy it!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I like them, big fan of K-tec's 197 too

Edit - that'll teach me for not reading all the pages... i preffered it with them though, good luck with the sale :)

Clio 182
I'd keep them to be different for about the month till the novelty wears off them whip them off..

EDIT: Same as what addz said...