ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K800 Question

Skoda Fabia vRS
on this phone, can you turn the light on, on its own, without the camera

i can on my W800 and i use this feature quite a lot to be honest, so if i was to get the K800 then id want that to do the same

Citroen DS3 DSport
As standard no but you can install a Java app which will allow you to turn the red auto-focus light on or off for use as a torch. Works well and is very bright.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
the actual flash is a proper xenon flash on them not just a bright light so it cant stop on all the time.

Skoda Fabia vRS
can you see things with the red light, for example, last night i was fishing and it went dark, we were packing up in the dark using my mobile to check what we were doing and that we hadnt left anything behind

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Ive had my K800 now for over a week... and ive sent ALOT of txts in that time (Received probably the same amount if not more) and it still hasnt told me to empty my inbox/sent items.. how many does this thing hold??

A silver one
BRUN said:
can you see things with the red light, for example, last night i was fishing and it went dark, we were packing up in the dark using my mobile to check what we were doing and that we hadnt left anything behind

Yeah you really can fella. It's not as bright as the K750i light, but you really can see stuff wiv it on.

Bubbles said:
Ive had my K800 now for over a week... and ive sent ALOT of txts in that time (Received probably the same amount if not more) and it still hasnt told me to empty my inbox/sent items.. how many does this thing hold??

usually with the SE phones they are unlimited until ur memory fills up. So unless u fill ur memory with pics etc u can store thousands!