ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

k850i firmware issues

Skoda Fabia vRS
about 3-4 weeks ago i updated the firmware on my k850i, i did it because the volume adjust on the side had stopped working, and that fixed it

however, the phone started to randomly crash, and 2 weeks ago i went on holiday, on the first day it crashed and wouldnt come back on

i got home last night and flashed it again, didnt think it would work but it did, the phone now works fine but it did do a master reset which its never done before

has there been issues with a recent firmware, i know they all have bugs but has one come out very recently or have i put the same one on again, i didnt take note of the version i put on it, so not sure if the version i have now is the same one

i have at the moment R1FA035

When i got my phone i "Flashed" the firmware with "davinci" to geneic sony ericsson firmware, I've updated it everytime theres been an update. I've had a few re-starts but thats been it really. Stuckwith the phone for another 11 months.

My next phone will certainly be a tried and tested phoneso I know exctly what I'm getting.

Sy

Skoda Fabia vRS
this is already my 2nd one, thought i might end up needing a third but managed to get it working again, think ive got 2 months left until upgrade