ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Karcher foam lance

mazda 2 sport white
i have one and it works the same way with snow foam and it depends what fit ment you have on your lance , why pay more if it works the same just a smaller bottle .;)

Renault Clio 1.5dci
i have one and it works the same way with snow foam and it depends what fit ment you have on your lance , why pay more if it works the same just a smaller bottle .;)

Is the one you have the same as the one in the link i've posted? I dont wash the car alot but wouldn't mind on of these. Just wondered how good it was....solid build or is it abit dodgy?

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I have one of those foam lance attachments for my Karcher, and the foam results are ok. My only reservation is the build quality, as the tube sits inside already has a small spilt.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep

Is the one you have the same as the one in the link i've posted? I dont wash the car alot but wouldn't mind on of these. Just wondered how good it was....solid build or is it abit dodgy?

I bought the one in the link from Halfords. Its a proper Karcher product so nothing wrong with the build quality but I wasn't impressed to be honest. It didn't seem to loosen the dirt and the detergent runs out very quickly so you have to refill to cover the whole car.

"Navy" N17 TWO

I bought the one in the link from Halfords. Its a proper Karcher product so nothing wrong with the build quality but I wasn't impressed to be honest. It didn't seem to loosen the dirt and the detergent runs out very quickly so you have to refill to cover the whole car.

What about the other one with the bigger bottle on the lance, will it cover the whole car (as below)? :)

http://www.elitecarcare.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=302