ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kenwood KDC-6021 - MECHA ER

The day before I really need it for a long haul to Bristol, she goes and stops playing CDs :(. am so desperate i have had it out and have had some careful logical disassembly to see exactly whats wrong...

Cd wond feed in anymore, there is no takeup when u push it in. when i had it naked i placed it in manually, it seems to not go in the whole way (i know youre gonna say thats becuase it was unpowered then), but i can make it go down to where it spins freely, however the mahanism just springs it back up if you release the levers.

Is this common with kenwoods? im not gonna get another, i have 2 that i know of where the face doesnt light up any more, and now this breaking, me thinks alpine / pioneer...

anything above that might suggst what the prob is exactly to any ICE gods?

and is it likely to be an expensive repair, unless i can find a decent audio shop in bristol i will have to wait a while...

Quote: Originally posted by steve_rt on 29 October 2003
im not gonna get another

woohoo

hes seen the light