ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kept me licence!!!

Hi all,

I posted a couple of months ago after I was caught doin a ton on the A64. Just thought Id let you know that I got away with 5 points and a 200 squid fine. I didnt bother with a solicitor because Id pleaded guilty on the summons and thought feck it Ill use the money Id have given him and put it towards the fine I was going to get, so it worked out O.K. The sh*te thing was that I had to travel back to Scarbrough to attend court which is 70 miles from where I live in Ponte!:cry:

Anyway I dont plan on getting done by the mailto:tw@ts">tw@ts again and was wondering what I should go for, a GPS or a detector?

TIA,

Carrey.

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by carrey on 20 September 2003

Anyway I dont plan on getting done by the mailto:tw@ts">tw@ts again and was wondering what I should go for, a GPS or a detector?

TIA,

Carrey.
Slow down is the cheapest gadget.

btw Good to hear you kept your licence.

Elise/VX220/R26

Quote: Originally posted by dash on 20 September 2003
Quote: Originally posted by carrey on 20 September 2003 &lt;FONT color=#ffff00&gt;Anyway I dont plan on getting done by the <a href= "mailto:tw@ts">tw@ts again and was wondering what I should go for, a GPS or a detector?&lt;FONT color=#ffff00&gt;TIA,&lt;FONT color=#ffff00&gt;Carrey.[/QUOTE]Slow down is the cheapest gadget. btw Good to hear you kept your licence.

Lol got a V6 for the roomy boot then eh? hehehe