ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kingfisher - Better shots...

Mk2 ph1 clio
Got ALL the kingfisher shots i wanted .. in the space of 10-11 hours today! Pretty chuffed atm tbh!!

You wait for one and then two turn up!! (3 actualy but they never landed at the same time!)

Two-Kingfishers.jpg

Kingfisher-posing.jpg

Kingfisher-with-another-fish.jpg

Kingfisher-with-fish.jpg

Kingfisher-in-flight.jpg

My favourite is number 4!

And what the kingfisher didnt want you to see...
Waheey! got one!
Kingfisher-blooper-1.jpg

no no nooo!
Kingfisher-blooper-2.jpg

....bugger!
Kingfisher-blooper-3.jpg

Partner's Astra SRi
4 is amaing. PMSL at 5, 6 and 7!!

Great shots!! I love kingfisher's, they're so vibrant!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
awesome shots!! well done,

i found a king fisher in the road once when i was on work exp (7 bloody years ago) was at the top of a massive hill id just walked up, scooped it up, walked all the way down the hill again to get a box to put it in, then up the hill to the bus stop and took it off to the vets.

lovely bird

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Fantastic shots, lol at the look of dissapointment in the last one.

Ian

Focus TDCi
People spend years trying to get #4 - great shot! There was a similar photo recently on Talk Photography, got a lot of praise!

#1, 2 and 3 look a bit soft to me, but other than that I like them. Nice sequence at the end too! :)

Mk2 ph1 clio
Cheers guys! And girls!

I was using a sigma 70-300mm which is focusing whenever it pleases ATM.
It's going of to sigma asap!

I seen it ian! I put mine up on talk, had some fantastic feedback.

Took me 11 hours yesterday but I have over 300 shots, I jut picked a hand that looked the best! Il post some more up when I get a chance!

Mk2 ph1 clio
He also puts a fish tank just under the water so he knows where they will dive! Smart but not what im after!

I physicaly cant move the perch in this instance but if i find another spot i may try it out!

LY 182 FF CUPPED
I know the frustration....I have been photographing kingfishers for sometime too.

Are you using a hide?