ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kitted Clio - how much

Lionel Richie

Na, thats a 60mm drop mines 40 on 17s and its higher that that, unless the wide arches come down more??

BMW 320d Sport

Theyre the Cromodora race wheels, the 17s they use in the Clio Cup. Or is it Trophy they call it now? On Michelin rubber.

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Id say about £3.5k to get the body kit and have it painted and fitted... I expect it means longer wishbones, d/shafts etc - looking at the width of it! Bit like the old Dimma kit, on the Clio or Pug 306.

its the new clio S1600 rally car. uses the 1600 block and runs about 220BHP, WITH A 60MM INLET RESTRICTOR). The wheels are not available on the retail market and neither is the body kit. The whole car is available though for a cool $100,000.As this is the maximum price allowed under the S1600 rules.

they are different to Cromodora the ones used in the clio trophy (V6) and clio cup use 15" wheels. Anyway, the Cromodora are real expensive, and i mean REALLY expensive! i think prima do some replicas!

BMW 320d Sport

The ones Prima do are the real Cromodoras, not replicas. And theyre not hugely expensive, pricey yes but were not talking about F1 wheels or anything.

BMW 320d Sport

Well there might be a slight difference but thats near enough. Theyre wicked wheels and Id rather have proper Cromodora even if they are slightly different, than Prima replicas which look the same.

If you have to ask how much for the car, you probably cant afford it!

Try speedline for the wheels (not saying they are), they might be in demon tweeks?

But most likely magnesium sloit rims, not cheap at over £350 each...

hopefully renault can produce a nice little package for the S1600 category, its gonna be very competitive.

i think the wheels are OZ Superturismo, they come in 15",16",17" and 18", so they are probably 17 or 18s. the Ozs start at £115 per wheel, and i think they are worht every penny!

The kit is actually available from Prima very soon - Im considering changing my RSR kit (V6 replica) for this one, except keeping the front and back bumpers so it still looks like a V6 but this time with the wide arches. You need 10 inch rims and tyres to fill this bodykit on a standard car. Anyone want to buy my V6 kit ?

The wheels that Prima supply are actual cromadora rims from the company that made the V6 concept. There are only 2 types - the ones you can see on the image posted earlier on this thread. £155 a rim only in 17inch for the arakna or 17/18 for the clio V6 trophy series replicas. These are more expensive. Very rare rims, but worth it, as very few people have them. I think Im the only one running them here in Northern Ireland!