ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KK meet - 3rd Feb 2011 @ 6:30pm

UR R26
So for the first meet of 2011, we decided to do a favourite and go to Krispy Kreme's. In a effort to help you put back on any unwanted Chritsmas weight you may have lost during January.

For those who didn't come last time or don't travel into Bristol very often (Will.). The details are below.

Avon Meads Retail Park,
St Phillips causeway, Bristol
BS2 0SP

Hope to see the usual faces and maybe a few foreigners.

1. Dan'
2. Will.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Should go to the one in Manchester tbh... Then il come down and see you :D Make the extra effort ;) Takes me 3 hours to get there :rasp:

Megane 225 F1
Oi! Did you send a PM out to everyone?

I would text you, but it's currently being used in a tower that I have built on my coffee table.

Rusty Cup
I'll try make this one, hopefully some 200's will be at the meet i could do with seeing a few. So if a red one, white one and grey one can make it i'd be most appreciative :)

Megane 225 F1
Have you changed your username recently? You don't appear to be on my list.

I think if we can convince Daniel to come he will come in his storm grey which is the best colour tbh.

Caterham 270R
1. Dan.
2. Will'
3. Matt W
4. Bux
5 .Jim

Dont finish work till 6 and home by 7 will be there though

Rusty Cup
Have you changed your username recently? You don't appear to be on my list.

I think if we can convince Daniel to come he will come in his storm grey which is the best colour tbh.

Yea im not the_clio_kid anymore :) i really need to see a storm grey 200 if its anything like luna grey then it'll be awesome.

1. Dan.
2. Will'
3. Matt W
4. Bux
5 .Jim
6. Monkeyknifefight

Inferno 182
i will pop along though wont be till about 7.30

1. Dan.
2. Will'
3. Matt W
4. Bux
5 .Jim
6. Monkeyknifefight
7. Mr_P

Monaco Blue 172
1. Dan.
2. Will'
3. Matt W
4. Bux
5 .Jim
6. Monkeyknifefight
7. Mr_P 8. westicles - change of plan, not on lates no more, so i be there :) mmmm donuts!

Bux

Golf GTD
change of plan, not on lates no more, so i be there :) mmmm donuts!

Woo! I haven't had a doughnut in ages! (Really surprising for me :cool:)

1. Dan.
2. Will'
3. Matt W
4. Bux
5 .Jim
6. Monkeyknifefight
7. Mr_P
8. Westicles

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm just trying to get hold of big gay TS. If he comes i'll come too and i'll bring the van.

I can't be bothered to bring the 200, me and jon always end up driving like nobs when we go out together. If i'm in a 1.9 diesel van he can tear off without me! lol.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I've lost it twice! lol.

Thats all behind me now though. I'm a business owner, Husband and responsible parent...

Megane 225 F1
Until you get in the 200.......then you feel my age again.

I have to send mine off tomorrow to get 3 points.

Megane 225 F1
I felt old a second ago when my mate told me that were hadn't been teenagers for 2 years. Just be thankful you still have hair.......or have no grey hairs ;)