ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Klasse AIO

A slow one :-(
I've just cleaned the Cup in preperation for the North-East meet tomorrow. I used some Klasse AIO to finish it off which I purchased from Alex @ serious performance.

Pretty impressed with the results.. easy on and easy off. I used very little as well so hopefully I won't have to buy too much of the stuff. My primary reason for using AIO was that it seems to be pretty quick to apply and good at protecting the paint work from the winter elements.

I've tried to take some photos of the Clio but as per usual my photo skills have let me down :eek:

Also didn't help that theres not much light about.

Attachments

• DSCF0453 (Small).JPG
    DSCF0453 (Small).JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 47
  • DSCF0454 (Small).JPG
    DSCF0454 (Small).JPG
    60 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCF0457 (Small).JPG
    DSCF0457 (Small).JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 22
  106 GTi
Looking good - Nice and shiny.

Worth noting as a stand alone product despite what the bottle says AIO won't last that long protection, worth topping it with there Sealant or a good wax.

It is a great chemical cleaner though.

Ok thanks Rich... would P21S be ok to put on top? Or are there better longer lasting products that I could use.

106 GTi
P21s will work just fine, but is only good for 30 odd days, will look good.

For more protection - ideally Klasse recommend there SG sealant but it is a b**ch to use. Autogym Extra Gloss will also work well.

I have just got some JEFFS Werkstatt Acrylic Jett Trigger which arrived yesterday, which is a reformulated version of the Klasse SG Sealant in a spray form which is easy to use as quick detail spray but still gives 3-6 months odd protection from 2 coats.

Not used it yet but will be applying this over AIO myself in the next few weeks on my car ready for winter. I tried the Quick detail spray today and that worked well.

RB182cup&golf gti
that looks superb - i'd personally top it with some collinite 476s if its duarbility you're after - Alex at serious performance is also your man for this - did mine today and the finish it gives is a good as anything i've used on the car

Fiat Coupe 20vt
The car looks stunning. The AIO is very underated and not the 'fashionable' product at the moment, but still just about the best on the market.

Sealant Glaze would be a great choice for topping the AIO. The Sealant Glaze is identical to Jeffs Acrylic Jett. The trigger is a sprayable format. Like the Jett, if you leave this on it will dry solid and can be hard to remove. Having said that though AIO on it's own lasts well.

If used correctly it is very easy. Apply a small (about the size of a 10p) on a damp microfibre, and apply to a panel. As soon as it hazes buff off. On a properly prepped surface it is a awesome product and loads of protection.

For winter Collinite #476 or the #845 would be absolutely ideal. Very easy to apply and durability is as good as the Glaze. The collinite will look wetter, the sealant glaze more reflective.

Cheers Tim

Last edited:
  106 GTi
I have to disagree with the AIO lasting very well on it's own part Tim. Never got more than about 2-4 weeks on it untopped here, in Klasse AIO or Carlack 68 forms.

I used AIO to fix some oxidisation on single stage green paint of a neigbours and did not get a chance to seal it after as it was quick Sunday afternoon favour and it started to re-oxidise after two weekends, and that was after multiple applications in some areas.

As pre-wax cleaner, its chemical cleaning powers are superb and it leaves a great finish and base for sealants and waxes.

I understood the Jeffs Acrylic Jett Trigger to be reformulated a fair bit over the standard Klasse SG?

Ed u KNOW its gona rain tonight!? hehe nice job

Damn right it'll rain...always does after I've cleaned the car.

Think i'll try some of the collinite stuff out for the winter, will have to wait til I get paid though as pennies are few and far between atm,